Thursday 18 February 2010

Annoying...

I finished off painting Six Feet Under today, and Tangent a couple of days ago. So I thought I would photograph them, which I did. Then I came to upload the pictures and I get the red warning light indicating low battery power. So I pop in 2 rechargeable batteries (charged up a few weeks ago)...and nothing. Popped in 2 different rechargeable batteries (recharged the same time as the preceding set and brand new)...and again no function (not even the red light).

I am charging another set tonight in the hopes that the batteries were just totally flat and I haven't got a serious camera problem.

Annoying indeed. If anyone following this has any tips, please comment, even if only to allay my mounting worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...