Thursday 7 October 2010

Stuff

I nice little package came in the post today - some custom laser cut markers/counters. I'll photograph them next week (1 piece still outstanding), but what I have had so far is exactly what I wanted.

I ordered some laser cut transparent markers with the word Flight (in 30mm and 40mm diameter). The plan is to stack them under bases to mark how many Flight counters are in use.

The other item is a template marked with a clock face (used for deploying Citizens), and should have concentric rings allowing for multiple blast marker sizes.

The stuff has been produced by Fenris Games, and I cannot recommend them highly enough: fast turnaround, friendly service and willingness to address my specifications. More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...