Tuesday 2 November 2010

Determined Effort Time

Determined effort time is like 'Hammer time', but without the music and silly trousers.

Okay, after a couple of poor months in terms of output for my Pulp City Painting Challenge, I have just under 2 months left, and 19 minis to go - given the rate I have painted in the past, that then makes success look unlikely, but I am determined to give it a go.

The Herald is about halfway through, and Iron Train and the Necro GI's don't need much work. I am on holiday this week and have just finished another Hulking Grimm (it doesn't count for the Challenge, but I enjoyed painting the first so much that I thought I do a second).

Other minis with some base colours on them include: Guerilla, Dr. Red, Grimm Elder, Grimm Digger and Lady Cyburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...