Thursday 18 August 2011

New Releases And Free Shipping From Pulp Monsters

I don't normally post about new Pulp City releases except when I have had them in hand, but since Pulp Monsters (Pulp City) are offering free worldwide shipping until the end of the week on minis (but not rule book), I thought it was highly appropriate to do so at this time.

The latest wave has been released yesterday: Loup Garou II & Moonchild/Moon Coyote; Arquero & Riposte; Perun; Pulp Monster Deluxe Kit.





From the announcement on the Pulp City Forum:


"The news are in the store! Two new boxes, Perun (w/cards)... and very limited Ultimate Edition of the Monster (incl. all variants!). Good? No, it gets better! Until the end of this week, all orders over 30 Euro ship FREE worldwide (excluding ones with the Rulebook)!

Getting into Pulp City was never easier!"

1 comment:

  1. Nice find SHFH, I've used it to order riposte, arquero, the separate stalker and perun with a couple of others as the sculpts are fantastic.

    The other two are making me seriously think about getting blood watch in - love the background, not wild about a couple of the sculpts (6FU & the alien).

    Perhaps one to think about once I've used my current batch in a few games.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...