Monday 16 April 2012

Welcome

'Welcome' this time to guynamedFleck, a name I recognise from the Pulp City Forum. Already guynamedFleck has posted some cool and interesting painted minis on the Forum, and my favourite is the approach he has taken to his Heroes - adopting a Sin- City-influenced black and white style, with black lining to represent ink lines and a unique colour flourishfor each mini: great idea and one I loved seeing. I love that the minis hobby can yield such great inventiveness. Thanks to guynamedFleck for signing up as a Follower here.

On the minis front, I have started work on painting Crimson Oni, so over the next week or so will try and finish both him an a couple of Grimm I started a while back. So hopefully something new soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...