Wednesday 1 August 2012

Welcome

A new 'welcome to the Pulp Citizen' post, this time to thank Coloured Dust for signing up. As ever, I really am thankful for anyone taking the time and effort to visit and read the blog, so thanks to my latest Follower and all that signed up beforehand.

I know that I have said it before, but one of the cool things when someone signs up is finding out about their blog, and so I heartily recommend Coloured Dust (click for link), even after a cursory glance. I will be Following Coloured Dusts and looking for tips that I can pick up along the way. Thanks again!

On the Pulp City front: beta testing of the Supreme Edition is under way. There has been some very positive feedback to the changes we have wrought and solutions we have created for problems we saw with the old system. Some changes have been quite soft, fine-tuning of existing concepts, while others are quite radical but very much in the Pulp City spirit. We think we have a very solid game engine on out hands, but then we are biased! I honestly think that the core mechanics offer game-play that few if any other games quite match, at least those that I have played or looked into, while it also allows us to build an integrated platform for the future of the game. Time will tell of course, but it should be an interesting journey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    here ARBAL from "Coloured Dust". Thank you for joining also to my blog and with great interest I watched "Pulp Citizen".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you aboard in both your guises!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...