Wednesday 7 November 2012

Harrier (Paint The City Pink)

Okay, Super-November (title subject to change based on better suggestions) is underway for Rob and me; one mini per week as a minimum deadline for the month.

So what to paint first? Well for me it was a case of finishing my contribution to Hendybadger's Paint The City Pink initiative. Harrier is now done and will be headed to Hendybadger pretty soon I hope, with just some varnish needed.

This is the second Harrier (first is here) I have painted and I think it is a nicely sculpted mini, and even though one of the earlier Pulp City sculpts, still a strong concept in my opinion. Finishing the mini was eventually quite nice as I enjoy painting flesh tone like this more and more these days, finding it more straightforwards than I used to.

Sorry that the pictures are a bit grainy - I think I placed the mini much further back than usual when setting up, but sine i needed to post to hit the deadline, I am stuck with the pictures as taken.

I implore readers to look at Hendybadger's Paint The City Pink initiative, and to try and support it if they can - it is in a very good cause.

As for Super-November? Well I have three more minis in various stages of painting and one other in the 'would like to get done' queue. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Looking great Leon.
    And thats for the fundraiser plug

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute in pink. I have always loved this mini. Well done on hitting your fist deadline- only 3(or 4) more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink really works well...sucks the trip shut down my painting gap for the contest...but by the time I finished and shipped it would be too late.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...