Monday 10 December 2012

Leibster Blog Awards

Crikey, missed that! Black Smoke, of The Colour Of War blog (click for link) has kindly awarded me a Leibster award, handed on to blogs that other bloggers, also recipients, find entertaining and useful. So thanks again to Black Smoke, and sorry it took me 8 days to see this!

 The rules:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog, linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top five favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts to notify them that they have won the award and list them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day.
- There is no obligation to pass this onto anyone else but it is nice if you do. 

With having the fewer than 200 limit, there are a few blogs excluded that I would have included, but then again my list could easily have amounted to 10, 15, 20 or more. My nominations are:-

Four Colour Super Minis - without this blog, by best buddy and main gaming foe Rob, I would not be blogging myself. An eclectic blog covering many, many genres, there is always something worth reading as Rob navigates the copious genres that take his fancy.

Gog Online - an eclectic collective blog; Gog Online tends to post in fits and starts, but I always enjoy seeing what latest shiny has attracted the attention of the Gog guys.

Pulp Planet - another wide-ranging blog, by friend Doctor Warlock; DW offers his thoughts on a manner of minis ranges and related media and worth checking it.

Cut Into The Earth - I am a Pulp City fan of course, so Cut Into The Earth's amazing Pulp City terrain is a natural pull - check it out, please.

The Boneyard - Undead Jon's sporadically updated blog, I always check it out when there is something new. As with most of my nominees this blog covers a variety of games and genres  and added to that is Jon's excellent painting - a winning combo to be sure; now if only we could get Jon painting more!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Citizen! Fits and starts is the perfect way to define "Gog online" - just depends on whether any of us actually manage to hold an idea for long enough to make a few posts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just noticed my blog on here, thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...