Sunday 7 April 2013

Anima Tactician (shameless plug)

A quick shameless plug for one of my other blogs: Anima Tactician.

Anima Tactician (link) is Anima Tactics-centric; therefore the content is all about my forays into that game and related topics.

Anima Tactics is a tabletop minis game, using a pretty low model count, and clearly influenced by Japanese console rpgs such as Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Breath of Fire et al.

So far I have painted 13 minis for the game (having kicked off my painting in earnest late last year), and I hope to get that to around 30-40 by the end of this year - eventually I would like to have at least one painted example of every mini in the range, just as  I have been trying to do for Pulp City (and currently I only have around 5 models to go to do that).

So please come across and check out the blog as I stumble through what is for me a fairly new hobby diversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...