Wednesday 29 May 2013

Welcome

A hearty 'welcome aboard' to Michelle the 129th Follower of the blog. I cannot see who the 128th was from checking, so if anyone has not had a 'welcome', please chime in and I will rectify that!

On the minis front I took a shot of every painted Pulp City mini I have yesterday, so look for that very soon. I *think* there are 105 Supreme and Minion models in the picture, so please forgive any ropey-ness of the picture when it appears in the upcoming post.

I have also re-based Apebot after dropping the mini a while back, so look for the touched up and now 50mm base Apebot to make a brief appearance.

I also hope to finish painting some more Pulp City in the next few weeks so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...