Friday 25 October 2013

Welcome

A new 'welcome to the Pulp Citizen' post, this one going to Raspoutine - thanks very much for signing up. I really do appreciate each person who signs up or stops by - it helps motivate me to blog, so thanks to Raspoutine and everyone taking time to read the blog.

I know things have been a little quiet around here at times, but that has partly been due to development of the new Supreme Edition, so I should start blogging stuff about that and increase my activity - so that is going to be the plan going forward!

The next post will be some more newly painted Ninjas - I am growing a small horde of them now...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the welcome and thanks for keeping us updated on the kickstarter. You inspired me to give a push on my pulp city models!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...