Sunday 1 January 2017

My Pulp City Painting 2016

Another year is over, and my personal painted Pulp City collection has grown! I set myself a target of 12 minis for the year and managed 22, my best output for Pulp City since 2010!

Even then, I had hoped to finish one or two more, so hopefully that will translate into momentum for 2017.

With this year's output I am past 150 painted Pulp City minis in the collection, so I really should make an effort to do a 'whole collection' picture before too long, but I have been saying that for a while as it takes a long time to set up!

In 2017 I hope to finish off the Forgotten and make good headway with both Supreme Alliance and Red Republik, but we shall see where my meandering attention takes me!

12 comments:

  1. Having seen many in the flesh they are a sight to behold. Well done on smashing your goals for Pulp City. Look forward to 2017's additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. :)

      We just need to sort a game for your emerging Heavy Metal!

      Delete
  2. Great looking year! I'm looking on 2017 news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific year and I'm green with envy as to all the wonderfully-painted "Pulp City" minis you own!! Here's to the next twelve months and loads more eye candy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon. While I don't expect to match the same output, I hope to do something near to it. :)

      Delete
  4. Great Minis (and even more collection). I've just done 2 Pulp City minis this year, I've still got 22 Supremes waiting for my paint to go on them. And many more I want (need ?) to buy. But Early january is for Pulp City this year !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Gulix. :)

      Good luck in your January painting. :)

      Delete
  5. It's been a productive year for you and I almost can't wait to see more of your painted miniatures.
    They have been and inspiration to start painting mine as well (though most need finishing).
    I already look forward to your following painted Pulp City citizens.

    Happy New Year and happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Wouter. I hope to be near as productive in 2017 so hopefully there will be plenty to see. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...